The decision to adopt charitable status has required a revision of some of the elements in the original July 2015 London National Park City proposal. Updates will be posted below as the work of the new London National Park City Foundation progresses.
Read the full July 2015 proposal for a Greater London National Park City:
- View the full version online on ISSUU or download it (53.8mb)
- Simple A4 download (12.2mb)
- Text only A4 download (155.5kb)
Read the May 2017 update to the proposal, including details of the National Park City Foundation and a change to the political mandate required to make London a National Park City.
- Download the update (1.4mb)
Like what you see? Help to make London a National Park City by declaring your support here.
Please tell us what you think of the proposed Charter and organisation - respond to Lancaster University's consultation.
- Towards Sustainable Prosperity: Making Greater London a National Park City - UCL Institute for Global Prosperity
- Design Principles to support London becoming the world’s first National Park City - Sean Miller (Nonon) & Alison Prendiville (London College of Communication).
- Proposals Inspired by Nature: Ideas to complement and nurture the Greater London National Park City - London College of Communication
- Valuing London's Green Spaces - AECOM. Download to come.