The Government is not being asked to designate London a National Park City. Londoners are invited to turn this vision into a reality. By working together to gain the support of the majority of London’s 654 electoral wards and the Mayor of London, we will have the legitimate democratic support to officially declare the capital a National Park City.
Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has given his backing and 267 wards across 33 boroughs have declared their support so far.You can help to make London a National Park City:
- Declare your support. You can do this as an individual, group or organisation.
- Recruit the support of the councillors of the electoral wards where you live, work and play.
- And then...
- Watch our videos.
- Join the conversation in our London National Park City Friends Facebook group or on Twitter at @LondonNPC.
- Come to our next community campaign meeting and help make it all happen.
- If you cannot get to a campaign meeting, but would still like to help out then please do let us know at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
- Join in one of our events such as Our Confluence Walk on 15th July or London Fox Fortnight.
- Join in on any of our challenges and competitions such as Draw a Wild Londoner or telling your stories of London foxes for London Fox Fortnight.
- Join our new National Park City Network as an individual or organisation.