From joining a Find Your London walk to coming to our next campaign meeting, we'd love to meet you at one of our events.
We have campaign meetings most months. They usually take place at Better Bankside near London Bridge, but sometimes especially in the warmer months elsewhere. If you want to get involved early on in helping make London into a National Park City then this is a great place to start.
See the dates of the next meetings and RSVP over on Eventbrite.
National Park City Week 21 - 29 July 2018
Being led by the Mayor of London, National Park City Week will kick off the school summer holidays with a range of activities across the capital. We hope these include things like walks, talks, parkour, kayaking, street dance, improving places for wildlife, play streets, food growing and other things that celebrate London's great outdoors.
Working with the National Park City Foundation and other partners, the Mayor is calling on Londoners to get involved. Community groups, businesses, boroughs and local networks can all organise their own events.
Read more over at National Park City Week and then why not suggest your own event!
Some of our past events
- Launch of the National Park City Foundation at Geovation, Urban Innovation Centre (2nd October 2017). Read a brief summary over on the IUCN Blog
- Imagine Design and Art Competition - What would London look like as a National Park City? (Aug 2017)
- Confluence walk into London (July 2017) and then again Confluence 2 in Nov 2017
- The Making of a National Park City at the Royal Festival Hall (September 2016)
- The Wild West Huddle at Watermans in Brentford (April 2016).
- WILD: ReNaturing the City. In partnership with the London College of Communication (LCC, February 2016).
- Let's make London a National Park City (Conway Hall & City Hall, July 2015).
- Reimagine London: What if we made London a National Park City? (Southbank Centre, February 2015).