From joining a Find Your London walk to coming to our next campaign meeting, we'd love to meet you at one of our events.
We have campaign meetings most months. They usually take place at Better Bankside near London Bridge, but sometimes especially in the warmer months elsewhere. If you want to get involved early on in helping make London into a National Park City then this is a great place to start.
See the dates of the next meetings and RSVP over on Eventbrite.
Some of our past events
- Launch of the National Park City Foundation at Geovation, Urban Innovation Centre (2nd October 2017). Read a brief summary over on the IUCN Blog
- Confluence into London (July 2017)
- The Making of a National Park City at the Royal Festival Hall (September 2016)
- The Wild West Huddle at Watermans in Brentford (April 2016).
- WILD: ReNaturing the City. In partnership with the London College of Communication (LCC, February 2016).
- Let's make London a National Park City (Conway Hall & City Hall, July 2015).
- Reimagine London: What if we made London a National Park City? (Southbank Centre, February 2015).